Physical Scrapbooking - Pros
· A more hands-on creative process that can use multi-media (jewelry, paint, sparklies)
· You can share scrapbook days with like-minded people
· You can share and swap papers and other embellishments with your scrap buddies
· You can easily show your albums to family and friends
· You can create lovely gifts using photos and different scrapbook methods like creating folding mini albums, cards and surprise boxes
· You can create beautiful multimedia journals
· Create and frame a special photograph
Physical Scrapbooking - Cons
· The sheer amount of space needed to house all your supplies!
· The amount of supplies needed
· The eventual need for equipment for cutting dies, embossing and templates
Whichever path you choose to take, it will be a wonderful, creative journey.
Have oodles of fun!